kinky-monkey-666kinky-monkey-666

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Windows RG Build 207 Windows RG Build 207

So true

Wow, you have perfectly recreated windows. I have windows and I was in your movie and i swear to god I almost pushed Ctrl Alt Delete!!!! I swear! That was so funny!

Windows-9-T-hate Windows-9-T-hate

So TRUE!!

That is one of the truest cartoons i have seen on newgrounds! I have windows-9-T-hate and i have to restart my computer every half hour when i use the internet! No fuckin joke!!!!

Deep Fried, Live! Deep Fried, Live!

Slow

It was allright, i lost intrest after the chicken chase. it was too slow and that octopus was really annoying!

Death of a Bad Stere Death of a Bad Stere

Dut dut dudt tut!!!!!

that arabian guy was fucking halarious!!! make another and work on the art.

Stick Figure Excitement Stick Figure Excitement

These are the only good stick movies EVER!!

I definately have bad taste because i wached it like 5 times in a row! these are great! ALL OF THEM! Like i said your stick movies are the only good ones i have ever seen! i have even seen ones where they copy your facial expressions! the bastards!

A depressive situation. A depressive situation.

Good first movie!

it is way better than my first! its a good start! and FUCK YOU turntable86 you fucking faggot! you cant even make flash movies you peice of shit! why dont you go play nintendo like all the other junior high kids faggot!

Life With Mario Life With Mario

funny

that was funny it made me laugh!

MAKE MORE!

2pac Kills Dr.Dre 2pac Kills Dr.Dre

Pretty funny

that was pretty good. I liked the drawing in it. You should make a sequal where 2pac jumps in and does Eminem in the ass! that would be funny! Ha ha he he! Because we all know deep down inside a nice male ass makes 2pac's mouth water!

how people get caught how people get caught

Hell Yes!!

I ahte those motherfucking copycats!!!

Betrayalâ„¢ Betrayalâ„¢

Wha the fuck!

was that used condom on a stick supposed to be a sword? why do you want people to vote that shit to stay on? I'm voting a Zero! that was probably tour first animation but practice and read the tutorials 'n shit before submitting again!